Adding Sub-User and set up permissions
- On the left side of the control panel menu you will see under User Management the option to Create a Sub User
- After clicking this option you will be prompted to enter a username and password for the user, along with the ability to activate or disable the account without having to delete and recreate.
- On the profile tab you can add any necessary information you may need. This is not required.
- On the Game and Voice Services tab you can specify any permissions to each specific server you have. Modify these to your needs.
- Click Save and the user account is now active.