These instructions will guide you through the process of adding your own mods to the server.
1. Go to "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\!Workshop" or which location your Steam was installed.
2. Open an FTP program like FileZilla and use your credentials to connect.
You can find the details on your control panel under FTP info:
Hostname: (IP Address of your server)
Username: (Control Panel Username)
Password: (Control Panel Password)
Port: (The port under the FTP info e.g. 8821)
3. Open the "Server Folder" folder in the right-box of FileZilla.
4. In the left-box of FileZilla, right-click the mod and select "Upload".
NOTE: Stop the server before editing the following file!
5. Open the "Configuration Files" icon at the main control panel screen and edit server.cfg
6. Edit your server.cfg file to accommodate how you want to handle mods:
verifySignatures = 2; //Verifies .pbos against .bisign files
- All Mods Allowed (no protection) = 0
- Only allows mods with a .bisign files in the keys folder = 2
7. Modify your Commandline to run the new mods.
8. Start your server